Saturday, June 30, 2007

LOVE DUN COME EASY

" PIAKS SSSS sssss......... I slapped his face on and on...."

His left ear and mouth was bleeding and I was crying non-stop.
Damn, damn.....Seven years of relationship gone down the drain.

I wanted to slap him more but at the count of five, my hand
was already in pain, hurting more than my aching heart.
The 'ba***rd' took the blows without flinching.

I started the car, devoid of emotion and kept on driving
in circles until I suddenly took a turn and headed homewards
to Kelantan , driving in tears......


HOW COULD HE? We were making preparations for our
marriage and I was busy making invitations cards
and handicraft handouts for the wedding. And now he
'chicken' out at the last minute. "

Rin, my ex-colleague, shared the above with me during
a lunch meet up last week. She's a pretty, petite and
lovely gal of mixed parentage. She is also fair, with
big eyes and curly hair. I like her dimples when she smile,
but that day she didn't smile at all.

I always thought that her love life will be smooth sailing
...how wrong !!!
Her dreams were shattered by just a phone call ...........

Sometimes fate can be cruel. Love does not come easy
even if you are born with good looks.



~~ 11 twinkle stars ~~
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that... That's really hurt and I really upset to read it.

July 09, 2007 1:25 am

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

First cut is the deepest...
it will take a looonnng time to get over it.

July 11, 2007 8:15 pm

 
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

What piaks? Rin should have cut off his balls and feed them to the hyenas. But then again, it won't be enough bcos they must've been really, really small balls. *sigh*

July 13, 2007 2:35 am

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

cocka - YES !!!!!!! either that or he has none !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 13, 2007 6:11 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home