Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I should start screaming

I cry when I am pissed. It's probably the way my body releases the pent-up negative energy that I try to keep bottled up. Sometimes, I even try not to cry, although I very seldom succeed in doing that.

I am not a confrontational person. As much as I can, I try not to stir up arguments eventhough sometimes it's the right way or even the only way to go. I guess I have seen confrontations as a point of no return. Once you have said something, you cannot take it back and the scars that the argument leaves tarnishes the relationship or friendship you have.

Well, we all know that arguments are a part of any relationship. I just never got used to it. Even when I was young, I would cry and not speak up. I am very outspoken when it comes to my opinions as long as they are not directed at anyone.

An aunt is suffering from Alzheimer and I was told that the probable reason for this was that she keeps her feelings bottled inside and thought too much. So now I am wondering ... in the distant future, will I walk the same path as her?

Moon/38

5 Comments:

Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Yeah, you'll go bonkers if you keep it all pent up!. Go shout it all over the mountain!

If he bullies you, kick him in the groin. LOL

June 07, 2007 1:31 am

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, every person got their own ways to face problems. To me I'll make myself busy or play some sports, listen to musics to release it. You can also share with any of your friends who is a good listener. I always used to be a listener to other people's problems, I can see they felt much better after they release out the feeling. You can try on it.

June 08, 2007 2:03 am

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

cocka: All the shoutings will leave me speechless leh.

kenny: An "Agony Uncle"?

June 11, 2007 12:12 pm

 
Blogger khengsiong said...

Moon,
You can share your feelings with Kenny, and Cocka is ready to lend his shoulder to you.

Remember this:
Do not torture yourself because of his faults. You don't deserve that. Love yourself.

June 11, 2007 12:25 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

khengsiong: Wahlau, you summed up everything for me ar? I wasn't referring to anyone in particular.
Moon

June 12, 2007 9:01 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home