Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fairy Tales

How do we perceive things? I sometimes think we create our own world based on our dreams and wishes ... by what we want and hope to have. There have been instances when I had to stop and remind myself to look at things in a more realistic way. I sometimes tell myself that I may be putting too much meaning into things.

So what do you do when you realise that what you have thought to be the truth was not true all along?

Ditch reality. My fantasy world's better. :)


Moon/30

2 Comments:

Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

wah...gam emo geh?
He ditched you ah? Come...come, my shoulders are broad enough for you to cry on.

March 21, 2007 11:48 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

Cocka: Thank you for your broad shoulders ... hehehee

March 26, 2007 10:58 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home