Friday, January 26, 2007

BLOG INFATUATION

Is it possible for blog readers to have crushes on bloggers
or vice versa?

I am posing this question becoz I have a girlfriend who is in
this peculiar situation. She has been reading a particular
blog and is a very great fan of a certain blogger. She says
his posts stimulate her senses and affects her in a way she
can't explain.

Practically in every post he writes, she will leave a comment.
After his reply, she will just stare and stare at the monitor
and just go to "7th Heaven" smiling and grinning away. But
when he doesn't respond to her comment, she will "kau beh
kau bu" and sulk. Sometimes she will complain and tell me
that her idol is not 'writing right'. God knows what she means
by that, coz I really dun understand her obsession.

You say the blogosphere is strange or not? Is there such a
thing as Blog Infatuation?? ..... ...I wonder!!




~ Sun's 26th Ray ~

9 Comments:

Blogger Lin Peh said...

That blogger is Lin Peh ah ? LOL!

January 27, 2007 10:29 am

 
Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

Lin Peh:- That Blogger is me la ..U sell Hansup product no one like you la !!.

Sun:-

it do happen..maybe advise your friend get out of this BOX..or make a choice..rather than play the NO-AnSwers-Games !!.

January 27, 2007 4:25 pm

 
Blogger dreamie said...

you mean got gal 'arm luen' me is it ?
... kekeke

January 27, 2007 7:21 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL at LinPeh and 9393.

I don't believe got crushes among bloggers. It's just something you can write what you write, but in real world many are not like what they write.

I'm sure that blogger is not me.

January 28, 2007 11:44 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

lin peh: Keep the dream alive, it may come true one day, who knows?....(LOL)


9393 : Waaa, you also like to dream hor? My gf's opinion is that as 9394 maybe you got some appeal, but as 9393....hmmmm....no attraction lor....

Seriously speaking, my gf knows that it is only a crush, a virtual kinda attraction only.


dreamie : Psssttt...tell you a secret, she dun 'arm luen' you but we three do!!! Hahahaa....


kenny : I suppose you are a very down-to-earth person. But sometimes hor, it's good to fantasize a little bit ....(LOL)

January 29, 2007 9:12 am

 
Blogger Kamigoroshi said...

Naturally. I've got a big blog crush on one of my regular readers and I think will always have until I meet her. Nothing wrong there. It's all harmless innocent fun. Even my girlfriend teases me about it. You can't get much more fun from that. :)

January 29, 2007 2:10 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

kamigoroshi: Tx for dropping by to reveal your 'secret'. Guess my gf is not the only one with this kinda experience.(LOL)

January 31, 2007 12:12 am

 
Blogger khengsiong said...

Sun,
Your girlfriend has crushes on a guy, that means she is bisexual.
And you don't feel a little bit of jealousy!??

February 02, 2007 11:44 am

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

khengsiong: LOL at your comment.

Girlfriend = good friend... so there is no jealousy wor.

February 03, 2007 9:45 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home