Monday, December 04, 2006

Inspiration

You know, at this moment I don't have a single mind fluffy thing to say here but ......

if inspiration comes from surroundings, then I will change the scenery ...
if inspiration comes from within, then I will search a little deeper ...
if inspiration comes from warmth, then I shall sink into a hot shower ...
if inspiration comes from loneliness, then I shall watch a flickering candle light in the dark ...
if inspiration comes from dreams, then I shall close my eyes more often ...
if inspiration comes from emotions, then I must be need of a hug ...
if inspiration comes from a special person, then I am in deep trouble ...


Moon/22

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So deep geh? catch no ball :P

December 05, 2006 12:49 pm

 
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

If inspiration comes from Cocka?? You'll start talking cock ah? LOL

December 05, 2006 6:40 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in deep trouble because you don't want inspiration to come from a special someone or because a special someone gives you such intense and wonderful inspiration?

December 05, 2006 8:56 pm

 
Blogger dreamie said...

come ! come !! ... I hug you, then your emotions sure go high high and inspiration aso comes fast fast.

December 06, 2006 4:28 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

Kenny: Have you been digging into tunnels?

Cocka: Unke Cocka, it all depends on the topic.

Jeff: You always "read" me, don't you? I would love a special person to elicit strong feelings that would lead to inspiration...hahaha

Dreamie: Too fast the inspiration can lead to doom leh

December 06, 2006 9:17 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Digging into tunnel? Never did.

December 07, 2006 11:44 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home