Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fitting the bill

Has been quite a long while since I last wrote here. Heheheee like Missy Sun says I am "so in love" I have been a little bit out of connection with some friends (this I have to make up one of these days) but then again things have not been that rosy as it seems. Missy Sun did an excellent write-up on her ideal man and here is mine ...

I want someone to love
Someone I can talk to and can listen
Someone who understands why I do the things I do
And say the things I say
And write the stuff I write
Someone intelligent, smart, sincere
Someone funny
A joker
Someone sensitive, caring and passionate.
Someone confident
A little bit crazy, sexy and handsome

Hmmm ..... will be tough to find a guy like this?



Moon/16

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wahhh... like that I'm disqualified... LOL

September 26, 2006 9:41 am

 
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Hi Moon! Good to hear from you again.
Where have you been? Sun has been hogging the scene too much liao.
Faster faster post and make your presence felt.

And Yes! I fit the bill! Muahahahhaa!!!

September 29, 2006 12:02 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

kenny: you are funny and a real joker. enjoy reading your blog.

cocka: im slowly getting back into action here ......

October 01, 2006 6:22 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

sun: thank u very much!

October 01, 2006 11:28 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

kenny: ini punya blog belongs to 3 sweet young ladies, namely Sun, Moon and Star and the last blog entry was done by me ... Moon

October 02, 2006 11:27 am

 
Blogger Unknown said...

opss... sorry moon, i dunno bout it. really confusing now. new chalie's angel ah? LOL

October 03, 2006 12:27 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home