Wednesday, July 05, 2006

FRANCE

Wow! I have been absent for more than a month from
blogging and before I knew it, the second half of the
year of 2006 has gone by.

Today, in the office the World Cup fever is catching up
with everyone. A betting list is being circulated to
indicate who will emerge as winner in tonite's match
FRANCE vs PORTUGAL.

I do not have the slightest interest nor understand why
generally men love this kind of sport ...just kicking ball..
anyway, I did not want to spoil the majority moods and
their "high", so I take on FRANCE.

Why? ...... just a simple sentimental reason cos' I once
received a birthday gift which had this engraving :

FRANCE = Friendship Remains and Never Can End

Just gonna keep my fingers crossed that I get to
win the FREE PIZZA treat.


~ 10 twinkle star ~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Star! welcome back to action
FRANCE won! you so lucky

was the PIZZA good?
since you eaten the "italians"
so FRANCE will be yr ultimate champion ?

July 08, 2006 1:47 am

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

steven:
yeap the PIZZA was yum yum!!
so fast tonite will be the FINALS liao
.... got many ITALY takers, but I still go for FRANCE.
(hope FRANCE can perform well, dunwan Italy to be so proud )

July 09, 2006 11:44 pm

 
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

A Frenchman went to the lavat’ry,
To have him a jolly good shit,shit,shit,
He took his coat and his trousers off,
So that he could revel in it, it, it
But when he reached for the paper,
He found that someone had been there before him,
“Ou est le papier?
Ou est le papier?
Monsieur, monsieur, J’at fait manure.
Ou est le papier?”

**sung to the tune of the french national anthem-Le Marseillaise**

July 10, 2006 4:09 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home