Friday, June 23, 2006

THE 5 B's

Have you have heard of the latest from Ah Lian and Ah Huey?
They were heard having a talk in a kopitiam lately.

Ah Lian : I tell you ah, that fat Ah Beng you got is not good enuf lah.
Ah Huey: Why no good? He is very good to me wor.
Ah Lian : Aiyo, you dunno how to choose ah? He only got 5 C's lah.
Ah Huey: 5 C's no good meh? Got cash, car, credit card, career and
condominium. Very comfortable oledi. I happy liao.
Ah Lian : Aiyo, you so stupid lah. 5 C's where got enuf? Now standard go
up lah. People say it is 5 B's now.
Ah Huey: Eh? How come I dunno wan? What 5 B's?
Ah Lian : My friend tell me wan. Come, I tell you........*whisper*










the 5 B's ...... Big bank account, Businessman, BMW, Bungalow, nice BODY!


He hee ...... wonder how many Ah Bengs can fit this category!!!


Lovely weekend everyone!



~ the 11th Ray of the Sun ~

3 Comments:

Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Now people got the the 6th C.
Chinese concubine.

June 24, 2006 3:48 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more B to add .... Botak Head..damn sexy man!!

June 25, 2006 3:42 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

Cocka:
Oh, is this your secret? BTW, how many CCs do you have?.... LOL


Botak:
Agreed! Some girls are so turned on by Botak Heads!

June 27, 2006 5:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home