Monday, May 15, 2006

Absence

Oh dear, it has been quite awhile since I last blog. In between my busy working hours and meeting up with my new love, I have almost forgotten about this joint blog I share with my two best pals.

I have of late developed rather obsessive one-sided love affairs with random people but this differs vastly from my being in love now as my new love still holds a strong monopoly over my heart and all its attached arteries. It drives me crazy at times but oooooh it is terrribly fun to have crushes, isn't it?? It keeps us on our toes and makes for spectacular conversation.

Moon/10

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, you are so right here ... all these talks on crushes, first love and what not sure makes interesting conversations

May 16, 2006 11:09 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You thrill me !!!

May 16, 2006 12:41 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow wow,, yeah yeah...
we feel the strong underlying current from here too

May 16, 2006 1:17 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

adeline: makes you feel like you are floating on cloud nine, rite?

kelvin: heheheee

klia: oh yeah, you can get swept away by all these feelings.

Moon

May 17, 2006 9:09 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home