Monday, April 24, 2006

BRIDESMAID AGAIN !






My good friend, Christine called me on Thursday to tell me
that she is getting hitched in October and she asked me to
be her bridesmaid. Of course I agreed without hesitation.
I simply love weddings and I feel so honoured that she
wants me to share her joy on the most important day of
her life.


Come to think of it, this will be my second time as a bridesmaid.
The first was the occasion of Judy's wedding two years ago.
It was such a beautiful wedding. The mere thought of it also
evokes a lot of lovely memories. Plus the fact that I met a great
guy there. He was the best man then, a close buddy of the groom,
and is now my very dear friend.


Wow, I feel so happy for Christine. Hers is really a whirlwind courtship
because they only got acquainted last year. I know it as I was sort of
instrumental in their meeting each other.


Ahhhh..... but that's a story which will keep for another day.





* the 7th ray of the Sun *

3 Comments:

Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Old wives' tale.....if you become a bridesmaid for 3 times, you will remain a spinster.

April 24, 2006 5:27 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it Christine Tan? How come she didn't tell me ?

April 27, 2006 1:26 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

Cocka:
TQ for the reminder. The next bridesmaid request I will surely decline 'cos I want to get married too!

Amy:
No need to get upset.. the bride-to-be is NOT Christine Tan, ok?

April 27, 2006 8:07 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home