Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What to expect after the first kiss?

A new chapter has begun ..... I had loads of fun and I do like him and I don't want to mess things up. Don't want to be viewed as "easy" either .. *worried* .. cos that won't bring me far.

I was really surprised when at the end of the night outside my house, he held my hand and lightly kissed it. So much so that I didn't know how to respond. I was a little shy ... (but my heart was really racing!!!)

Help .. what status am I now??


Moon/07

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh, Moon is in love again...

April 05, 2006 9:33 pm

 
Blogger Idham said...

Moon...follow ur heart and be guided by ur values and principles.
In teh end, Love come and love go...but u can't afford to lose urself *wink*.

IdhAm. psstt: Thanks for visiting my blog.

April 05, 2006 10:26 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

Moon says ....

wu, canrou: He is interested but I am thinking of slowing down. Yup he was out of a relationship two
years ago.

cindy: Its attraction at the moment not love.

blown away: True but sometimes when
the heart rules, the results can be
disastrous. Anyway, I do like and admire him --> nice guy, and all.

April 07, 2006 11:19 am

 
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

it's just a sign of affection, lah.
Nothing serious....
But don't do it at KLCC park leh. We don't want to see you in the papers! LOL

April 07, 2006 12:27 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

Moon says ....

Cocka doodle: Thanks for the advice. Taken note of it. I wouldn't want to be an overnight celebrity either .... hehehe

April 07, 2006 1:23 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home