Thursday, March 09, 2006

OFFICE HUMOUR - Mind Your Language


(phone conversation)

Razali : Good morning, XYZ Co. You looking for Mr. Tan? (our Division Head)
Sori, he already passed away.
Me : Li...what passed away, Mr Tan just step out of his office for clients' meeting.
Razali : *give me a twinkle of an eye*
Aiyoh, Star, you dunno mey? I punya Engrish level memang terra mia.


(troubleshooting exercise)

Mrs Lim: Ooi Ricky! (our IT expert - who does troubleshooting exercises)
What is taking you so long to come leh? I already open here for
so long and now getting fedup and tired of waiting lah.
(meaning she already login the application module) ..

....... contd making noise again

Mrs Lim: Are you coming or not NOW? How long more got to wait?
Faster come lah. I dun care, by 15 mins you no do, then you
go find someone else. I no time to layan you anymore lah.

Ricky : Wait dear, a little while more. I am coming now. Kena stuck up
with Jackie here

Mrs Lim: @!#$%^&*# put down the phone

Razali : Aiyoh Ah Soh, apa pasal you banyak gatal early in the morning?
Masih awal. Sabar lah. He sure coming wan. Har har!

Mrs Lim: WHAT ?? apa you cakap har har ???
(Razali then explained what he thinks of the telecon.).. Next

Mrs Lim: AIYOYOYO... you very humsap lah... Mana i meaning like that lah

(the whole division laughed heartily)




~4 twinkle star ~






9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAAA... STAR,
You making me laugh so early in the morning !

March 10, 2006 7:12 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahlau eh ... kum tou tuck, open big big so early in the morning

March 10, 2006 10:09 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a funny colleague, one of those
old-timers ?

March 10, 2006 2:47 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KAKAKAKAKaa hohhohoo hahahaha heheeheee

March 10, 2006 6:15 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol ! Hv an enjoyable outing this weekend ..

March 10, 2006 7:54 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I got one of those characters in my office too. Think i will miss her when she retires this year.

March 11, 2006 11:32 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Star remember me? Sok Yee here.
Ya, this incident so funny, had us laughing like "seow "
Hey,you must also write about the names too, remember mine (cooked fish)? heehee...

March 11, 2006 1:39 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaah haha.. is this kisah benar ?

Weii me and co. not bloggers , okie?
welcome or not?

March 11, 2006 6:01 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

Thank you all for stopping by and giving me your comments and support !

Steven:
that's a good start in the morning.

Jeffery:
take it easy, it was just a sense of humour.

Gary:
Yeap, she is rather naggy at time, and got lots of complaints but nevertheless a kind hearted lady.

Catherine:
I couldn't hold back my laughter too !

Evelyn:
Hey gal, it was good.
I sudah jadi "kopi O" instead of
being fair and lovely (haha..)

Cindy:
Ya, I think she also will misses you too.

Sok Yee:
"cooked fish" this is SURPRISE LEH !
how do you do? email me okie?

MSC-Chan
Welcome Chan & co. Still working round the clock? Yes, it's "kisah benar" lah. This is a place for me to rant .. good for the heart some ppl advised (haha..)

March 12, 2006 3:58 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home