Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Beauty, a Rose and an Ugly Duckling

To All who wonder who we are,
Wonder no more, 'cos for a start,
I'll let you on to a secret,
Close to my heart.

Star is the beauty amongst us three,
Moon is a rose too, all can see
And I am the ugly duckling, oh dearie me!

Star is a doll, a real cutie
Her admirers' number very many.
Moon is a softie, she falls in love easily,
That's why her heartbreaks are that many.
I don't look good, but I am cheery
Dates I have, albeit not many.

Now that revelations I initiate,
It's obvious to whom your attention will gravitate
For beauty is what so fascinates.
Visit here more, your curiosity I will try to satiate.



The 1st ray of the sun.....

7 Comments:

Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

Even I on hiatus , I will continue read 3 of your post.keep up Girls, remember blogging is to enjoy n have a nice time.:-)

February 23, 2006 7:52 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Missy, Cindy here la. Amy told me abt your blog. Waa.... since when you don't look good leh?
How come suddenly so modest?

February 23, 2006 11:10 am

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

9394:
We are very happy for your
continued support. Ya, blogging
is fun, so you also don't ever stop!

Cindy:
Shhhh.... keep what you know to
yourself!

February 23, 2006 1:58 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello SMS , into blogging ?
good good... we all support !!!

Best regards,
KLIA

February 24, 2006 7:15 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

KLIA:
Thank you, sky people, for dropping by
Any special treatment, when next we fly?
LOL!

February 25, 2006 12:33 am

 
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

A good intro of star,moon & sun
Like bollywood movie, we'll frolick with fun
Around the coconut trees, we will hide and run
for all you 3 beauties I orso want!
Hear oreadi please don't pengsan
or cuss and swear,"this cocka,son of a gun!!"

February 25, 2006 5:33 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

cocka doodle:
Ooooh-la-la
Cocka visit once again
The silai magnet with all his fame
Very greedy, want to sapu
ALL three gals, bukan satu
Cussing and swearing seems to be in vogue
'Son of a gun', you are a rogue!
(LOL)

February 26, 2006 8:33 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home