Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ring... Ring....

This joke has been around for a long time and I inadvertently revived it during
a CNY dinner with my ex-school mates. (Amy, this one's for you.)


Ah Huey's Interview:

Ah Huey went for a job interview as a secretary.
When the manager saw Ah Huey's colourful attire and slightly white-highlighted
hair, his mind is screaming, "Not this woman!"
Nevertheless, he still had to entertain Ah Huey.


So he told her, "If you can form a sentence using the words that I give you, then maybe
I will give you a chance. The words are GREEN, PINK, YELLOW, BLUE, WHITE,
PURPLE and BLACK."

Ah Huey thought for moment, smiled happily and said:
"I hear the phone, GREEN, GREEN, GREEN... then I go and PINK up the phone.
I say, YELLOW.....BLUE'S that?? WHITE did you say? Aiyoo, wrong number lah.
Don't PURPLEly disturb people and don't call BLACK, ok? Kam Sia."

The manager fainted.





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, sunshine siao cheh,
Thank you wor... Thats was a good one !

February 10, 2006 6:52 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SMS
Had a good laugh this morning
when i read this aloud in
Phua Chu Kang's slang.

HAHHAHAA.... keep it up !

February 11, 2006 9:43 am

 
Blogger Wingz said...

hehe funny, when u 3 lengluis gonna put your pics up let us see laaaaa

*chants : WE WANT PICS!! WE WANT PICS!!!*

February 11, 2006 4:13 pm

 
Blogger Wingz said...

btw .... my ex name is ah huey also lol

February 11, 2006 4:20 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

originalme: Yes, coming soon.

Amy: You are welcome, pal !

Annoy: "PCK" my fav. show too.
Thank you for dropping by.

Wings: Thank you for your support.

February 12, 2006 7:25 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home