Saturday, April 15, 2006

A NEW HUNK IN THE OFFICE

Just the other day, when I was taking a breather in the pantry, enjoying
a nice cuppa, a tall good-looking Caucasian guy came into the room.
He headed straight for the vending machine, got a can of Cola and then
walked out.

Now, I have been pretty stressed out the past few weeks and haven't
updated myself with the office grapevine. Eeek, what have I been missing?

My curiosity aroused, I popped over to our Miss Know-All's place in
the IT section and learnt that the new face is a management trainee
from Germany and will be based at our branch for a year.

Looks like things are perking up at the work place. Last month there was
a nice looking addition to the sales team. New staff, especially handsome
ones, sure tickles my interest.

Mmm... maybe it's time for me to brush up my rusty German.





* the 6th ray of the Sun *

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I must make an effort to visit you in the office more often.....

April 16, 2006 9:51 am

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

Cindy me dearie,
Come on over, i'll be your guide
Show you all the 'wondrous sights'!

April 17, 2006 12:47 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home