Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Come On Baby Light My Fire ....


Relationships aren't easy, by any stretch of the imagination. Even the best ones require effort and attention. Sometimes, whether by neglect or circumstances, things get stale, dull and you need to kick-start your relationship, add some spark. There are many things one can do to try to add some sizzle to that flame, from "date nights" to surprise seductions.

Just the other night, AL came over unexpectedly, much to my delight 'cos he was attending a out-of-town seminar earlier in the day. When he and I saw each other, our eyes locked for a moment, and he flashed me that devilish grin of his, the one that always makes me blush like a little girl. It was instant "whoosh". It took all of 5 seconds, and it happens all the time. That grin conveyed a message to me ... it tells me that he desires me, that he loves me, that he wants me to know. It's in his attitude.

He doesn't need to take me on a date night for us to connect, although date nights can be alot of fun. But date nights once or twice a week can't give you the kind of spark that comes from everyday efforts at showing your love, appreciation and desire. I like a roaring bonfire but I prefer a steady flame.


Moon/13

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a Man of attitude.. "yau sing kak"
is a rare find nowadays!!

June 07, 2006 2:41 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you light up my..my...my... LIFE

June 07, 2006 4:26 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually light his fire with lighter fluid and a match. Torches work well, too .... hahaha

June 07, 2006 4:32 pm

 
Blogger Candid said...

Hey Moon.... can tell what kinda surprise seductions? Sure interested to know....LOL

June 07, 2006 11:07 pm

 
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Adding some sizzle to your love life?
Yes yes! That's what the whips, leather straps, paddel spanks, handcuffs are for.
if you are truly kinky, drip candle wax on him and watch him squirm!
Muahahahaha!!!

June 08, 2006 3:55 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

Evelyn: A rare and precious gem among the mountain of stones and rocks ... I am so lucky.

Anonymous: Hey, think you are having a good time too, right?

Candid: Have an argument (a friendly one of course), be spontaneous, be goofy or take a class together (like ballroom dancing?) - find ways to have fun.

Jin & Cocka Doodle: Oooh la la good foreplay to spice up the flame but awfully painful .... LOL

June 10, 2006 4:01 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home