Thursday, December 14, 2006

INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCES

Last weekend, we three gals went all a-ga-ga shopping for
Christmas presents and gear for the coming festive celebrations.

Other than clothes, each of us have an obsession when we go
on our shopping splashes....

Me...... I love lingerie ...especially soft, silky, delicate items
(they just turn me on....)

Moon...... she adores handbags.... there's a bag for every occassion...
(she's the smart dresser)

Star.... I dunno why, she's tall, yet she fancies all the high slinky
footwear... and short skirts , the shorter the better...
(to show off her long sexy legs, I suppose)


Aiyooo...even when we go shopping, our individualities still prevail.
But that's what makes our friendship so unique, right??



~ the 22nd ray of the Sun ~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh i like, i like... those soft sexy and lacy lingerie, makes me feel so wanted.

December 14, 2006 2:26 pm

 
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Next time you 3 gals go shopping call me lah. A guy's opinion is a better judgement sometimes....especially the skimpy lingerie....
....the miniskirts... *drooling non stop*

December 14, 2006 7:21 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

adeline : Hehee, i know what you mean. I like them becos they make me feel sexy. Great feeling! BTW, tks for dropping by.

cocka: Guys have no patience when it comes to shopping. We girls can shop till you drop... from 10 am to 10 pm leh...

December 16, 2006 10:57 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home