Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sexy Lingerie

Shopping malls are having another round of sales again ..... this time the pre-chinese new year sales, hence my mood for shopping ......

I am in the mood for lingerie shopping.
I do not want a style that is sporty, sweet, cute, practical or trashy.
I would like a style that exudes the feminine, elegant and sexy look.

I do not particularly need new lingerie.
I simply want it.
I will wear it to work.
For me.
I will be the only person to know that beneath my attire, I am indulging in a secret pleasure.
Just for me.
I will go about by normal day feeling wonderful about my body.
It will be a little sensual and secretive.
No one will ever know.
I will revel in my feminity.
I will do it, just for me.

When was the last time you treated yourself to a little wicked indulgence? Heheheeeeee


Moon/26

5 Comments:

Blogger khengsiong said...

Hmm... I suppose you'll look at yourself in the mirror, and ask the same question as Snow White's stepmother did ;)

January 24, 2007 12:33 pm

 
Blogger dreamie said...

what sexy lingerie ???
wear "kosong" underneath makes you feel more sexy :)

January 24, 2007 5:12 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

after u wear can I see ah? :P

January 26, 2007 12:34 am

 
Blogger Lin Peh said...

Move aside la Kenny ! Lin Peh see first ! LOL!

January 26, 2007 6:28 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

khengsiong: thanks for dropping
by. i dont need
confirmation from the
mirror cos i know how
fantastic i look..LOL

dreamie : i dont want to be
labelled as a Britney
Spear's copycat leh

kenny : its just for me

lin peh : what happened to all
your piao meis?

January 27, 2007 2:55 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home