Monday, April 30, 2007

Happy Thoughts

"happiness is everything and anything at all that's loved by you ..."

I told myself that I will write about something positive today. So after listening and being inspired by the song, I asked a couple of friends this question" "what is the one thing that makes you happy?". Their replies ranged from the simple to the profound.

Elsie: playing with my nieces and nephews never fail to make my day.

Siong: weekends .... 3 days weekend ... the best!

Jeff: girls, jokes, friends.

Cat: giving away something worthwhile anonymously and knowing that someone appreciates the gift.

Penny: either shopping or a new hairstyle.

B.S.: a nice steaming cup of kopi-o kau.

:)


Moon/35

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh... finally can read something happy from you. I'm glad with it :)

May 01, 2007 2:13 am

 
Blogger khengsiong said...

I came across these quotes on a calender ages ago, and I still remember them well...
Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

May 02, 2007 2:32 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls above 21 years of age.

May 04, 2007 11:18 am

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

kenny: yup, i'm back to my normal happy self.

kheongsiong: some quotations are so heart-warming, it leaves an impact on us for a long long time.

jeff: single and available at age 50+ okay or not? LOL!!

May 04, 2007 3:01 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home