Monday, April 02, 2007

Sleep

I love sleeping. Yesterday I had more than enough sleep.

Sleep is luxury to me. I don't think time spent on sleeping is ever a waste. I don't get enough of it so many times so whenever I get the chance, you know what I will do.

And I think there is another reason why I'm like this. Apart from sleeping, I'm doing alot of daydreaming. That explains why I have not been productive lately. I just want to think about my new "crush". Well, he is someone I like alot but not the kind who would ever be for me. I like him as he is. I think of him as how a man should be. I like his personality, we are not close though he is all nice and I really have this big admiration for him.

I see him alot by accident. That's what I have been constantly replaying in my head. Those meetings are strange not becase of their form but of their frequency. How could his passing by a place I happen to pass by at the same moment occur so many times? Of course it doen't mean anything. It's just a happy thought. Hahaha!!


Moon/31

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wake up!!! Go listen to Aerosmith - Dream On... :P

April 02, 2007 10:40 pm

 
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Aisey! Don't praise me to the sky lah...*blush blush*
Aiyah...we bump into each other in the toilet so often because our office toilet is unisex mah.....LOL

April 02, 2007 11:17 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

kenny: after listening to Dream On, more dreams will come on rite?

cocka: No more secret liao :(

April 05, 2007 10:06 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home