Friday, April 13, 2007

Reality Bites

Day dreams ..... ahhhhh my days of day dreaming besides sleeping.

I have blogged about my "crush" earlier on, someone whom I always pictured together with me when I daydream. There we would be holding hands or he would have his arms around me, or sometimes, I would just be resting my head on his shoulders and he would have his arms around mine. Whatever picture my mind conjures up, it always exudes happiness, contentent and security. He was clearly my "what might have been" guy. The man you can visualise yourself with but it just never happened.

Yesterday though, all the daydreams came to an end. Because yesterday, I have come to learn that I was not his "what might have been" girl. I never was. In fact, I didn't even come close. A bitter pill to swallow but the truth is like that sometimes. It was probably for the best. Now, I wouldn't wonder what might have been.

It never would have happen.


Moon/33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home