Wednesday, May 16, 2007

If only ... but then ...

Scenario is like this: When you don't know what you're doing and you get into very difficult situations. See my position? Aarghhhhhh!! I just got into a "sticky" situation and I'm trying to cover up my incompetence.

Now, don't you sometimes wish you can go back in time and correct a few things that had happened in your life?

Or maybe wish that some events didn't happen at all?

But then again, such experiences make you grow wiser and stronger emotionally and spiritually.

And wishing them away would just leave you with a dull and boring life to live with.

A life less ordinary is much preferable.



Moon/36

5 Comments:

Blogger khengsiong said...

Where are Sun and Star? Why it's only you talking???

Oh yeah, I wish some events never happened...

May 16, 2007 2:44 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Life is like that, if we can turn back time or control the situation not happen, what the meaning of life? To me it will make me even more stronger to live on and never do the same mistake again.

May 16, 2007 6:35 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

khengsiong: sorry to inform you but my two friends are currently unavailable so I am taking over, can or not?

kenny: true, we grow wiser by the day and try not to make the same mistakes again.

May 18, 2007 11:10 am

 
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Sometimes i look back and say....i'm glad that happened, and take it as part of my learning curve.

I'm also never bitter bout my ex girlfriends, for I'm glad at one point of my life they came along.
Like the saying goes...its better to have loved and lost than not having to experience love at all.

Chin up girl!

May 19, 2007 4:56 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

cocka: Yup, life goes on ... learning to forgive and forget is one long learning process.

May 21, 2007 11:17 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home