Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Changes

They say that changes is the only constant thing in the world and though this may be true, there are times when I wish it isn't so.

When I want to reach out but can't seem to bridge the gap. When I want things to be the way they were but I could not turn back time. When every part of my being wants to hold on but I'm scared that the only thing I am holding on to are memories.

Some things are changing so fast I can't help but wish that time could somehow stand still.


Moon/39

3 Comments:

Blogger khengsiong said...

If things don't change, you'd still be immersed in your past memories, and your heart would still be broken...

So you see, changes are not always bad...

June 14, 2007 5:08 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I also got that thought. How wish can turn back time or things are never change too much.

June 20, 2007 12:58 am

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

khengsiong: yup, am looking for alot of changes in the near future.

kenny: time tunnel? to be a 10-year old again would be fun rite?

June 22, 2007 11:15 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home