Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Things are developing so fast, I have to catch my breath. I am in the middle of a big decision .... a decision I would soon have to make. Why can't things just be a little simple? My mind is in such a turmoil, I just want to stop for a moment to see if the chaos would somehow subside.

But it doesn't.

My prayers are now filled with asking for help from The Divine to seek what is the best path for me to walk on. I hope my prayers will be answered soon because really, I am running out of time.


Moon/46

4 Comments:

Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Voice from your saviour....
"Come my child....come to the dark side....muahahahahahaha!!!!"

August 25, 2007 2:19 am

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope every is fine on your side.

Take care yah!

August 25, 2007 3:50 am

 
Blogger dreamie said...

Missy Moon, no need to be so " fan " .....
write in on few piece of paper, fold it, throw above sky high, jump to pick one ... lidat mia hai got the ANSWER in your hands lorr...

hahahaha...

August 25, 2007 6:29 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

cocka: many thanks but i'm scared of going over the boundaries once in the dark .. LOL!!

kenny: i'm out of darkness and into brightness now..need to put on my ultra thick sunglasses jor

dreamie: your version very the mafan cos need to sweep up all the pieces of papers after all the throwing

September 05, 2007 11:18 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home