Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Drunk

I feel soooo sleepy and to think I got enough sleep last night. I need something to be passionate about and what I feel like doing right now is to argue with someone but that is not one thing that I want to be passionate about. So I feel sleepy like I'm fighting myself NOT to be bitchy today and what happens is that I just go into slumber mode because it would be disastrous to be passionately disagreeable. Can this type of argument pass for a logical one?

I am allowing myself this straight to the point (a moment of insanity) blog like being drunk and allowing yourself to do some things you don't normally do when sober. It helps actually ... to clear the cobwebs of sleepiness. One can be drunk with sleepiness, you know. I think it's also the hormones ......


Moon/45

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I thought u drunk with alcohol pula...

August 19, 2007 12:53 am

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

kenny: hahahaaa .... me no drink alcohol wan

August 20, 2007 11:52 am

 
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

eh? Your yi mah gu jie come already izit?

August 22, 2007 6:24 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

cocka: hormonal change, maybe i'm turning into a man gua .. wakakakaa

August 23, 2007 8:31 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home