Friday, July 27, 2007

Beauty?

This morning, a friend told me she is thinking of having liposuction done. It was hard for me to keep my surprise to myself since I never really imagined anybody I know wanting to undergo that kind of procedure. I have seen it done in extreme makeover in magazines and it wasn't really a very pretty sight. I don't even understand how anybody could consider giving that kind of torture to their bodies. Yes, that is what I think it is. Your body goes through so much battery and pain just to make it look better.

I believe I won't be undergoing such a procedure in my lifetime unless it is for extreme health reasons. I am not saying that I like my body the way it is. In fact it really needs alot of work. But then again, at the same time I don't believe it is a hideous sight for me to consider cosmetic surgery.


Moon/42

4 Comments:

Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Judging from what you've written, you must be a fei por! LOL

It's ok, welcome to the club!

July 27, 2007 7:28 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

cocka: i believe i still have a long way to go to join your prestigious club leh

July 31, 2007 1:54 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL at cocka... No worry, I also can join the club, from 6 become 1, very deep kung fu to learn u know? Wakakaka

July 31, 2007 2:51 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

kenny: quick, go and register with cocka now.

August 01, 2007 2:39 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home