Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Idle Mind



Normally, it takes about half an hour for me to complete my bath ... not because i'm a female .. nor do i have many bathing rituals .. but because it's an opportunity for my mind to go on "idle" mode.


Taking a bath is a routine .. it's something you do daily for as long as you can remember. There is nothing to think about unless you have got a choice of which soap and shampoo to use or perhaps you want to study the tiles, but are you going to do that daily? Hmmm, maybe the tiles on mondays, pipes on tuesdays, shower curtain on wednesdays. Anyhow, the point is, if you are a normal person, there is nothing much thought stimulating with taking a bath, so what is the mind to do?

Moon/50

4 Comments:

Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Oh, the mind can do plenty! You can imagine me in that tub with you scrubbing your back....massaging your tired shoulders....LOL

November 17, 2007 9:30 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry for long time never dropped by, I was in Dubai 3 months ago till now and I didn't save all blogs' URL from KL.

I used to train to take quick bath like military style, but when got time I like to bath as long as I like.

November 18, 2007 3:00 pm

 
Blogger W_W_H said...

taking long shower is a relaxing moment i agree, especially when you are having a bubble bath in a bath tub!!!

November 18, 2007 11:05 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's wishing the 3 ladies a Merry muak muaks smooch smooch, raba-raba, tickle-tickle Christmas and a great year ahead!

December 24, 2007 5:49 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home