Friday, November 02, 2007

Someone I Can't Have

I have been crushing on this particular guy for months. Ever since I first laid eyes on him, I just could not stop myself from following his every move. The way he speaks and conducts himself. I mean he is not exactly the drop-dead gorgeous hunk of a man but he sure tickles my weirdest fancy.

Yep, am officially smitten ... Have not really felt this way before. Sure, I have had crushes every now and then but usually they don't affect me as much as this one is making me feel right now. But as much as I would like to stay smitten and to relish on this wonderful cloud-nine like feeling, I need to get things right .... he is not for me. By that, I don't mean that the guy is married. He is unattached, very much single and available. So what's my problem?

I don't belong to his league. His lifestyle differs from mine drastically.

Sighhhh. The guy's not someone I can have, as much as I hope I could ...


Moon/49

4 Comments:

Blogger dreamie said...

Hah i know ... He's the Prince and u Cinderella, but in tis era this kinda match doesnt work ? rite??

November 02, 2007 6:28 pm

 
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

See? Before you even give it a try, half the battle is lost liao. Why are you feeling like a defeatist?
If you don't give yourself a chance how do you know you're not in his league? You are just assuming at this moment.

November 03, 2007 4:00 pm

 
Blogger sun, moon & star said...

dreamie: he born with a golden spoon and myself a plastic spoon, how to match?

cocka: i tried but somehow i know it won't work.

November 07, 2007 12:11 am

 
Blogger W_W_H said...

haiya, y u so fast give up??? dare to fail only challenging mah. go ahead!!!

November 08, 2007 1:39 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home